Heyco®-Tite Liquid Tight Cordgrips
Straight-Thru, Metric Hubs with Integral Sealing Ring
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
- Integral Sealing Ring ensures a superior seal at the clearance or threaded mounting hole location, every time.
- Widest range of approved cable diameters. Cable ranges listed are for the maximum IP68 sealing range. Contact Heyco for UL approved 514B cable ranges.
- IP 68 rated.
- Approved for NEMA 4, 4X, 6 and 6P applications.
- Ratchet design of sealing nut assembly provides superior anti-vibration protection and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- All nylon construction with Buna N sealing gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL.)
- Multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .065" (1,7 mm) to 1.730" (44,0 mm).
- We recommend using the cordgrip with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Unassembled Nylon Locknuts INCLUDED.
- For Heyco Liquid Tight Threaded Plugs.
- Consult Heyco for cordgrips molded in other colors.
Material Nylon 6/6 w/Buna N or TPE Sealing Gland
UL logoListed under Underwriters' Laboratories File E51579
RU logoRecognized under the Component Program of Underwriters' Laboratories File E51579
SA logoCertified by Canadian Standard Association File 93876C
Approved for NEMA 4, 4X, 6 and 6P applications
VDE logoMarks License #40010390
CE logoPer EC Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC
Flammability Rating 94V-2