Heyco® Nylon Liquid Tight Threaded Plugs
Liquid Tight, with Integral Sealing Ring
Hex Head with slot
- Integral sealing ring ensures a superior seal at mounting hole location,
- IP 68 Rated.
- UL Rated for type NEMA 3R, 4 and 4X applications.
- Provide a liquid-tight seal up to 70 psi.
- Threaded plugs for hydraulic and pneumatic applications.
- Seal threaded openings and protect against contamination and moisture.
- Lower cost option over brass or steel NPT and PG plugs.
- Non-corrosive-resist salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents.
- Resist oil and heat up to 221°F (105°C).
- Approximate Head Thickness: .21" (5,3 mm). Thickness may vary.
- Hex shaped head with slot for wrench or screwdriver installation.
- Electrically non-conductive Nylon 6/6.
Material Nylon 6/6
Recognized under the Component Program of Underwriters' Laboratories File E330194 to both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range -40°F (-40°C) to 221°F (105°C)
IP Rating IP 68 (70 PSI, 5 BAR)