Heyco®-Tite Liquid Tight Cordgrips
Right Angle, Metric Hubs with Integral Sealing Ring
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
Patented Fold Over Design
- Cordgrip is molded in the open position for ease of installation. After cable insertion, the fitting snaps closed, bending the cable without damage. This assembly method saves considerable time and money.
- Part design provides liquid tight integrity even in the open position.
- Integral Sealing Ring ensures a superior seal at the clearance or threaded mounting hole location, every time.
- Widest range of approved cable dimensions.
- IP 68 rated.
- Approved for NEMA 4, 4X, 6 and 6P applications.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- All nylon construction with Buna N or TPE sealing gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL.)
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- CE Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC.
- VDE Marks License #40010390
- Unassembled Nylon Locknuts INCLUDED.
- For Heyco Liquid Tight Threaded Plugs.
- Consult Heyco for cordgrips molded in other colors.
Material Nylon 6/6 w/Buna N or TPE Sealing Gland
Listed under Underwriters' Laboratories File E51579
Recognized under Components Program of Underwriters' Laboratories File E51579
Certified by Canadian Standard Association File 93876C
Approved for NEMA 4, 4X, 6 and 6P applications
VDE Marks License #40010390 (metric parts only)
Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC (metric parts only)
Flammability Rating 94V-2