Heyco®-Tite UL Listed/Recognized and CSA Certified Liquid Tight Cordgrips for Solar Applications
Multi-Hole, NPT Hubs with Integral Sealing Ring
IP 68 Rated
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
- Integral Sealing Ring ensures a superior seal at the clearance or threaded mounting hole location, every time.
- IP 68 Rated.
- Widest range of approved cable diameters.
- Cordgrips with an -SM suffix have Skinned-Over Break-Thru glands that offer the flexibility to use from 1 to 31 of the available holes while still providing a liquid tight seal around the wire.
- All accompanying Cordgrips are made of nylon construction with TPE sealing glands that resist salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL.)
- Suitable for use with USE-2 and PV Cable.
- For locknut specifications or to order locknuts separately, see Nylon Locknuts: NPT, PG, or Metric or Metal Locknuts: NPT, PG, or Metric.
- Multi-hole glands are only to be used with Heyco Liquid Tight Cordgrips and are not sold separately.