The IST AG IV4 biosensor is a flexible stripe with large form factor ideal for direct dipping in the measurement media. It is designed for the detection of a single analyte, glucose as standard. This sensor is ideal for applications that require in-line continuous measurement with high reliability.
Further advantages of the IV4 biosensor include:
- Excellent long-term stability
- Long shelf life
- Gamma and beta sterilization compatible
- Fast response time and outstanding reliability
- Reference, counter and blank electrodes on-chip
Given its compatibility with gamma radiation, the IV4 sensor can be used for example in bioreactors or aseptic media.
Furthermore IST AG offers an evaluation kit for its biosensors: Six Biosensor Transmitter - Evaluation Kit for Amperometric Biosensors
Our Six Biosensor Transmitter enables a direct evaluation of LV5 and IV4 biosensors. The Six Biosensor Transmitter can be directly connected to a computer via USB or to any microprocessor via a standard TTL-serial interface. The evaluation software bioMON is also available for the acquisition of measurement data and its analysis in real time.
Further advantages of the Six Biosensor Transmitter:
- USB connectivity for easy evaluation
- OEM version with serial interface for easy integration in custom developments
- Very high current precision (approx. 20 pA)
- 6 current channels with common reference and counter terminals
- Current range can be factory-adjusted to meet specific requirements
- Very low weight
- Evaluation software bioMON available