Name: Cellular IoT Modbus RTU
The Cellular IoT Modbus RTU is an industrial class, high reliability, high stability, and programmable Remote Terminal Unit (RTU). It embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt industrial Cellular module. It provides 8 digital inputs, 6 analog or PT100 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) inputs, 4 relay outputs, 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity, and RS485 serial port, supports 128 mapping registers via Modbus RTU protocol. It can monitoring and operates the I/O ports by SMS, APP, Web Server, internet, timers and programmed inter-lock events automatically.
The Cellular IoT Modbus RTU inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack make it suitable for internet of things (IoT) applications, it can be easily to operate by the provided cloud, app, and web server, or integrated to you IoT applications according to the TCP/UDP protocol, or integrated to SCADA systems by standard Modbus TCP protocol, too. This is very useful if you need remote control onsite devices with low cost solution.
Mainly Features :
1. Can be operated from anywhere, no distance limitation;
2. Quad band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz GSM GPRS Module inside.
3. 3G/4G/NB-IoT Modules are optional;
4. Modular design, can easily upgrade the cellular module if network upgrade;
5. Embedded ARM® Cortex™-M4 32 Bit RISC Core, 168 MHz inside, RTOS system, reliable performance with in-built watchdog;
6. Wide range power supply 9~36VDC with over voltage and phase-reversal protection;
7. 8 digital inputs, compatibles dry and wet contact, one of it can be used as pulse counter;