A new entry-level fully simultaneous 5-axis machining centre specifically developed for machine users new to 5-axis machining.
CV5-500 is being marketed with a highly competitive price point making it ideally suited to subcontractors, start-ups and job shops.
Your Giant Leap Forward In 5-Axis
The eagerly anticipated CV5-500 offers high performance with a reduced footprint and the ability to be easily integrated into a variety of automation systems. Its flexible configurations have been designed to meet a wide range of applications.
High Accuracy and Stability
- Bridge-type construction
- Fully supported trunnion table
- Roller linear guides on XYZ axes
Automation Friendly Design
- Side access for robot loading
- Advanced robot interface supports easy integration
- Optional preparation for hydraulic and pneumatic fixturing
- Entry-level simultaneous 5-axis and your first Mazak machine
- Finance options available
- Fast delivery
- High speed automatic tool change
- High performance 12,000 min-1 and 18.5 kW spindle
- Easy programming with Mazatrol conversational language
- Done in One – reduced number of operations compared to 3 axis vertical machining
- Extended working hours automation
- Large tools storage capacity for reduced setup time