Housing, die-cast zinc.
Housing cover, plastic, self-extinguishing.
Hinge bolts, die-cast zinc/steel C45.
Contacts, silver-nickel alloy 10.
The security hinge switches are used for monitoring the position of pivoting safety doors, protective covers and protective hoods. The security is monitored directly in the hinge.
The switching angle is freely adjustable over the entire working range. A mounting aid ensures quick alignment with doors and posts.
The additional hinges have the same appearance and dimensions as the security hinge switches.
- Special machine construction
- Electronics industry
- Packaging machines
- Enclosures/profile systems
- Machine tools
- Measuring, processing, testing and laboratory technology
4x DIN 7984 or ISO 4762 M6 screws,
Tightening torque 4.3 Nm
General assembly instructions can be found in the accompanying operating instructions.
- Suitable for securing pivot flaps and gates
- Minimum assembly required, especially on conventional aluminium profiles
- Optimum integration into the surrounding structure
- Additional protection against tampering
- Hardly any mechanical wear