1. Seal placed in the cylinder rather than on the piston.
Longer stroke of the actuator and shutter will be achieved, granting higher flow rate (less flow loss).
Less wear of the seal.
2. Piloting head inserts in 303 S.S.
Increases considerably the corrosion resistance caused by external agents.
3. Starting from DN63 metal piston with CHEMICAL NICKEL coating (10-15 micron).
Reduces the wear of the piston due to the achievement of a greater surface hardness (700-750 HV).
4. Seals pre-loaded by spring.
Guarantee of the recovery of the gap due to the wear caused by the sliding of the shaft avoiding leakage towards the outside part.
Allow to maintain energized the "chevron" seals (V) compensating the dimensional changes even in case of huge temperature excursions.
5. CHEVRON seals (V shape) with 5 seals in the lower part of the spring and 3 seals in the upper part.
It ensures a perfect tightness even after a high number of cycles
6. Rolled shaft.
Less wear of the seals due to the low roughness (0,1 micron Ra) which facilitate the sliding of the shaft.
7. Longer face to face.
Better fluidodynamic with reduction of the turbulences.
8. Oscillating / self-aligning shutter.
It fits perfectly to the valve body ensuring the maximum tightness.
Installation is allowed in a potential explosive environment.
Full compliance with European Safety Standards for Pressure Equipment.