Parker domnick hunter STEAM Filters are designed to provide high qulaity particlate removal in process steam.
High quality steam for sterilization and heating purposes is a key element of many pharmaceutical manufacturing systems, ensuring effective and continuous operation of the process.
Parker domnick hunter STEAM filters are designed to provide high quality particulate removal in process steam (available with compliance to 3A Standard 609-03) together with high flow rates and dirt holding capacity, thereby allowing long system lifetime and cost-effective operation.
Features and Benefits:
• 316 stainless steel filter cartridges
• Exceptionally high flow rates
• Available in compliance with 3A Standard 609-03 (culinary grade) 1 micron
• High dirt holding capacity
• 'JUMBO' filter configuration ensures maximum utilization of pipework capacity