Incorporating an integral high capacity prefilter layer, PROPOR HC 0.2 micron filters offer the most effective and economical sterile filtration of difficult to filter or viscous solutions.
PROPOR HC filters have been specifically designed to extend throughput and capacity preventing premature filter blockage when processing complex pharmaceutical and biologic solutions.
• Low protein binding product minimizes product loss during processing
• Integral prefilter layer gives throughput increase of up to 4 times compared to single membrane layer products
• Optimized membrane configuration can condense filter trains to deliver greater process economy
• Fully validated by bacterial challenge testing with Brevundimonas diminuta to current ASTM F838-05 methodology and integrity testable for assurance of sterility
• Low filter extractable levels
• Broad compatibility across full pH range
• Single-use capsules can be gamma-irradiated and autoclaved
• Growth Media Preparation
• Bioreactor Maintenance
• Cell Culture Harvest
• Buffer Preparation
• Product Filtration
• Bulk Drug Dispense