PROCLEAR GF liquid filters deliver reliable and cost-effective removal of particulate and microorganisms from pharmaceutical liquids. The glass microfibre filtration media offers maximum throughput and flow rates for economical clarification.
PROCLEAR GF glass microfibre filters are the economical choice for pharmaceutical liquid clarification and prefiltration duties.
• Filter features a non-fibre releasing glass microfibre media
• Excellent dirt holding capacity extends service life for cost-effective filtration
• High flow rates reduce filter system size requirements
• Single-use capsules can be gamma irradiated and autoclaved
• Fully supported by a comprehensive validation guide to facilitate specification into pharmaceutical applications
• Growth Media Preparation
• Bioreactor Maintenance
• Cell Culture Harvest
• Product Filtration
• Bulk Drug Dispense