Featuring an integral meltblown filter layer to maximize dirt holding capacity, PROPOR BR 0.2 micron bioburden reduction filters deliver fast and cost-effective processing pharmaceutical liquids.
PROPOR BR polyethersulphone (PES) filters have been designed to give efficient bioburden reduction in pharmaceutical liquids. The product can be used to control bioburden levels in applications where sterile filtration is not required or as a prefilter to a sterilizing grade filter and is also ideal for bioburden reduction of LVPs prior to final sterilization by heat.
• Log reduction value (LRV) of >5 for Brevundimonas diminuta
• Increased capacity and throughput to blockage through additional prefilter layer
• Low protein binding for minimal product loss during processing
• Low filter extractable levels
• Single-use capsules can be gamma-irradiated and autoclaved
• Growth Media Preparation
• Bioreactor Maintenance
• Cell Culture Harvest
• Buffer Preparation
• Product Filtration
• Bulk Drug Dispense