PROSTEEL filters provide the ideal solution in applications where traditional polymer based filters are limited by compatibility, exposure time or a combination of high temperature and viscosity.
PROSTEEL filters are ideally suited to filtration of solvents used in a wide range of presses in pharmaceutical production.
The Parker domnick hunter range of stainless steel filters provide the solution to compatibility issues while maintaining excellent flow rates for clarifying duties. The filters are available in two formats, in absolute and nominal retention ratings and in a pleated or cylindrical wrap construction. This allows a cost-effective selection depending on flow rate, retention and dirt holding requirements.
Features and Benefits
• Nominally and absolute rated stainless steel liquid filters
• Ideal for aggressive solvents, viscous and hot solutions
• PROSTEEL A absolute rated filters available in 3, 5 and 10 micron removal ratings
• PROSTEEL N nominally rated filters available in 5 to 100 microns
• Compatible with most solvents
• Stainless steel mesh ensures excellent regeneration characteristics for extended service life
• Available in two formats – pleated and wrapped – for complete system optimization