pneumatic cylinder / single-acting / double-acting / with through rod
single-acting, double-acting, with through rod, magnetic piston
compact, ISO, mini, guide, stainless steel, anodized aluminum
Max.: 1,000 mm (39.37 in)
Min.: 0 mm (0 in)
Max.: 350 N
Min.: 0 N
Max.: 2.5 m/s (8.202099738 ft/s)
Min.: 0.1 m/s (0.32808399 ft/s)
The P1A actuator in bore sizes Ø10 to Ø25mm is a mini ISO 6432 cylinder for standard temperature -20°C to +80°C and high temperature -10°C to +150°C suitable for lighter duties in the packaging, food and textile industries.
Hygienic design, the use of corrosion-resistant materials and initial lubrication with our food-grade grease makes the cylinders suitable for food industry applications. The cylinders are particularly suitable for lighter duties in the packaging, food and textile industries.
Adjustable pneumatic cushioning permits greater loads and higher operating speeds, making the cylinders suitable for more demanding duties The P1A range of cylinders is intended for use in a wide range of applications. Careful design and high quality manufacture throughout ensure long service life and optimum economy. Mounting dimensions fully in accordance with ISO 6432 and CETOP RP52P greatly simplifies installation and world-wide interchangeability.
• Factory Automation
• Machine Tools
• Packaging Machinery
• Vehicle Assembly Facilities
• Material Handling
Features / Benefits:
• Compact smooth round cylinder design.
• Bore sizes 10 to 25 mm with strokes up to 500 mm.
• Temperature range up to +150° in High temperature
• Stainless steel tube and anodised end covers for improved corrosion resistance
• Stainless steel piston rod as standard
• Range of mountings and sensors of the P8S Series
• IO-Link ready with P8S CPS sensors
• Proven Parker Prädifa seal technology for long performance life