C0D thrust cylinder with diaphragm pistons are available in single and double acting variants for high force to size ratio applications such as clamping, riveting, punching. Forces up to 12000N.
C0D thrust cylinders are linear actuators with 6 different versions including single and double acting, providing forces from 3000 to 12000N (at 6 bar). The single acting version has a built-in spring for the return stroke that is sufficient to return the piston rod without load. For applications where a high force is required in both directions there is a double acting version. The cylinder body is zinc plated steel and the piston rod that has two maintenance free bearings is provided with a male thread.
• Machine Tools
• Miscellaneous Industrial
• Miscellaneous Manufacturing
• Package Machinery
• Wearing Apparel
• Double and single acting versions for varied applications
• Single acting version has a powerful built in spring for return stroke
• Threaded guide sleeve allows for direct mounting via a threaded hole or a through hole using a lock nut
• Maintenance free bearings for reduced servicing
• Compact design with high force to size ratio
• Zinc plated housing for corrosion resistance
• 6 different versions allow correct sizing to application requirement