P31E is a 40mm mini combined filter/regulator, 1/4" ported BSPP/NPT, 5µ element, poly/metal bowl fitted with manual/pulse drain. Max P1 pressure of 17 bar with P2 ranges 0 to 2, 4, 8 & 16 bar. Temp from -10°C to 65.5°C.
Parker's P31E is a mini particulate filter/regulator that provides accurate pressure regulation and high moisture removal efficiency in a compact package. P31E is a one piece combined filter/regulator which minimises space and piping by incorporating two units into one. With a balanced poppet design and a 5 micron filter element this filter/regulator delivers quick response, accurate pressure regulation and a high rate of particulate removal. For low flow and space restricted applications this product can provide a solution that does not sacrifice performance. The P31E can also be mounted using a modular connector to other P31 global air preparation product. The various options available such as pulse drain, manual drain, gauge, assortment of bowl/drain options, pressure range and preset pressures make this series easy to design to your application.
• Vehicle Assembly Facilities
• Lab Diagnostic
• Miscellaneous Processing
• Life Science
• Integral 1/4" ports (NPT, BSPP & BSPT)
• High efficiency 5 micron element as standard
• Excellent water removal efficiency
• Robust but lightweight aluminum construction
• Positive bayonet latch to ensure correct & safe fitting
• Secondary pressure ranges 0-2 bar (0-30 psig), 0-4 bar, (0-60 psig), 0-8 bar (0-125 psig), 0-16 bar (0-232 psig)
• Secondary aspiration plus balanced poppet providesquick response and accurate pressure regulation