R210/R220 high precision, multi-stage pressure regulators provide the highest level of regulation accuracy & repeatability. 1/4" ported BSPP/NPT. Max P1 pressure 10 bar / P2 ranges 0.13 to 2 & 8.2 bar. Temp -18° to 65°C. Flow rates up to 6.9 dm³/s
The R210 / R220 are multi-stage pressure control regulators providing the highest level of regulation accuracy and repeatability available and are ideal for applications that call for the utmost in control and maximum stability under variable operating conditions. A stainless steel measuring capsule is used as a sensing element to activate the high gain servo balanced control mechanism in which the main valve is controlled by a pilot valve. This allows for greater accuracy and eliminates many of the problems associated with conventional regulators using range springs and diaphragms.
• Air and Gas
• Entertainment Automation
• Factory Automation
• Machine Tools
• Misc. Industrial
• Misc. Manufacturing
• Packaging Machinery
• Printing and Marking Equipment
• Vehicle Assembly Facilities
• Wearing Apparel
• Food and Beverage
• Misc. Processing
• Accurate pressure regulation - controls output pressure to within 0.1% accuracy
• Multi-stage regulation for maximum control and stability.
• Two full flow gauge ports
• Super sensitive relief. Downstream pressure buildup - down to 0.3m bar above the set pressure, is automatically vented through internal relief valve
• R220 has high exhaust relief capacity
The R210 and R220 regulators are well suited for any process that requires very precise regulation of air pressure in pipes and vessels.
• Air gauging
• Gas mixing