Miniature 8 mm latching pneumatic solenoid valve with a low power indefinite open or closed states, ideal solution for portable/battery powered applications with power and size restrictions.
The Parker LX-Valve is a miniature latching pneumatic solenoid valve measuring 8 mm in width. The compact size, light weight, and power saving latching features are the ideal solution for portable/battery powered applications. The body construction of the Parker LX-Valve is suited for manifold or barbed-tube pneumatic connections and is available in a 2-way configuration.
• Portable Medical Equipment
• Environmental Monitoring
• Internal latching mechanism enables continuous, power free, operation, with minimal/monetary actuation power to change states
• High flow output capability, (11 slpm minimum @ 15 psid)
• Direct PC mounting and 11.2 mm valve mounting centers enables compact and lightweight system design
• Reduces portable device size, weight and cost
• Reduces power consumption and heat generation. Demand for low power, e.g.
• Air & Oxygen Delivery