The Model 8286 regulator is direct acting, non-relieving, and is supplied with a replaceable sintered stainless steel cartridge filter on the inlet. It can be equipped with a stainless diaphragm for reduced permeability.
The Parker Precision Fluidics Model 8286 Regulator utilizes a pneumatically balanced poppet valve to ensure maximum stability over wide variations in supply pressure. Based on Parker's popular 8310 model, the 8286 offers higher flow capability combined with precision pressure control. It can be equipped with a stainless diaphragm for reduced permeability. The Model 8286 is performance tested under simulated operating conditions and is cleaned for analytical instrument service.
• Food & Beverage quality monitoring
• Drug Analysis
• Forensics and Environmental monitoring
• Direct-acting and non-relieving
• Compact design enables panel mounting
• All bar stock construction reduces production variation
• Bubble tight shut-off
• Cleaned for Analytical Service Use
• Pressure gauge port included
• RoHS and REACH compliant
• Environmental Analyzers — Helium or Hydrogen Carrier Gas
• Precision Nitrogen Control for Chemical Analysis
• Laboratory and Process Gas Chromatography Applications
• Argon Gas Regulation for BioReagent Manufacturing