The 318 series assembled by Sferaco, is a ball check valve built with forged carbon steel or stainless steel. This tool offers a reduced bore that features a piston type which consists of a spring or the ball type without a spring. Moreover, this valve operates in a horizontal position only to control the flow of direction, in accordance to the direction indicated by the arrow.
The 318 Series ball check valv, is capable of operating in a high temperature due to its stainless steel and graphite bonnet gasket. It also has bolted bonnet that provides convenient maintenance.
Forged carbon Steel check valve TRIM8 SW Class 800 standard bore for petroleum industry, steam, oil and gas and high pressure.
Piston type and bolted bonnet.
Stainless Steel + graphite bonnet gasket.
Compatible with explosive atmosphère, ATEX Zone 1&21 and Zone 2&22.
• - respect the flow direction (mdicated by the arrow)
• - Standard bore
• - Piston type
• - Horizontal position only
• - Bolted bonnet
• - Forged carbon Steel A105N
• - Vi stellite ( Trim 8 )
• - Class 800
• - Phosphate protection. 5 pm thickness
• - Petroleum industry. steam. high pressure
• - Min and max Température Ts : - 29°C to + 425°C
• - Max Pressure Ps : 136 bars ( see graph )