The 313 series has two types which are either piston type or ball type. The piston type has the SS 302 spring, while the ball type does not have one. The unit is made of either carbon steel or stainless steel.
Carbon steel types have Vz stellite, which ensures the strength of the seat. Stainless steel types have the Trim 10 standard SS 316. The unit has a weight of 800 lbs.
Forged carbon Steel check valve TRIM8 SW Class 800 standard bore for petroleum industry, steam, oil and gas and high pressure.
Piston type and bolted bonnet.
Stainless Steel + graphite bonnet gasket.
Compatible with explosive atmosphère, ATEX Zone 1&21 and Zone 2&22.
• - respect the flow direction (mdicated by the arrow)
• - Standard bore
• - Piston type
• - Horizontal position only
• - Bolted bonnet
• - Forged carbon Steel A105N
• - Vi stellite ( Trim 8 )
• - Class 800
• - Phosphate protection. 5 pm thickness
• - Petroleum industry. steam. high pressure
• - Min and max Température Ts : - 29°C to + 425°C
• - Max Pressure Ps : 136 bars ( see graph )