The 312 series is a steel ball valve that weighs about 800 lbs and comes in horizontal position only. It is available in either in piston-type with an SS-302 spring or in ball-type without spring. The bolted bonnet is responsible for simplifying its maintenance. The Trim 8 version has a body made of carbon steel which guarantees adequate mechanical strength of the seat. The trim 10 version has a body made of SS-316.
Forged carbon Steel check valve TRIM8 SW Class 800 standard bore for petroleum industry, steam, oil and gas and high pressure.
Piston type and bolted bonnet.
Stainless Steel + graphite bonnet gasket.
Compatible with explosive atmosphère, ATEX Zone 1&21 and Zone 2&22.
• - respect the flow direction (mdicated by the arrow)
• - Standard bore
• - Piston type
• - Horizontal position only
• - Bolted bonnet
• - Forged carbon Steel A105N
• - Vi stellite ( Trim 8 )
• - Class 800
• - Phosphate protection. 5 pm thickness
• - Petroleum industry. steam. high pressure
• - Min and max Température Ts : - 29°C to + 425°C
• - Max Pressure Ps : 136 bars ( see graph )