DWL-200 is a Torpedo Digital Level having a resolution of 0.1° & Alternate Zero feature. The Strong Impact resistance PC-ABS plastic material is moulded with a tough Aluminium base to form the rugged yet elegant body structure.
It has built in strong magnets to hold on to metal work piece.
• Measuring range from 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
• Resolution of 0.1° (1.75 mm/M)
• Accuracy of ±0.1° at 0° & 90°
±0.2° at 1° ~ 89°
•Digital display of angle in °(Degree) & %(slope)
•Alternate Zero feature
•2 X CR2032 3V cell batteries
•3 Minutes auto off
• Digital display for any angle around 360°
• Precise, speedy & reliable measurements
• No more arguments for Surveying inspection job work sites with digital numeric display readings.
• User can simply choose the type of format without the need for calculation.
• Audible sound to indicate levelling to 0° & any angles halt
•Extended battery life