The Control Box enables single or multiple Digi-Pas® 2-Axis inclination sensor modules to be accessed in real-time through various industrial communication protocols such as USB, RS232, RS485 & Wireless Bluetooth. It is the hardware specifically developed to empower Application Engineers to instantly (i.e. plug & play) gaining access to leveling and angular readings without the need for writing those time consuming software codes.
• Programmable Relay Contacts Outputs: 4 x SPDT Relay – 3A at 30 VDC (NC), 5A at 30 VDC (NO)
• I/O communication protocols:
- RS232/ RS485: 8 Data bits, no parity, 1 stop bits, 115200bps
- USB 2.0
- CAN 2.0
- Bluetooth Industrial Class 1 (optional)
• Power supply: 12V DC
• Max. current consumption: 1.2 A
• RS485 interface for Digi-Pas® 2-Axis sensor modules
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
• Storage temperature: -30°C to +80°C
• Weight: Approx. 490g
• Dimension: 234 x 132 x 53 mm
The Control Box's relay outputs provide engineers immediate flexibility to set tilt angle/vibration values via the Professional PC Sync software to initiate trigger/control on external peripheral devices such as siren/alarm, valve, motor, strobe lights, etc.
It is particularly useful to speedily and effectively explore and assess a project involving the extraction of leveling and angular readings from an inclination sensor without the need for concerning on the lead times for developing own programming codes.
Able to operate independently to trigger relay contacts after PC is detached from the Control Box