Digi-Pas® DWL-5000XY is a 2-Axis Precision Inclination Sensor Module of accuracy (0.01° or 175µm/M or 36 arcsec) that specifically designed to be integrated into a machine/equipment/structure for real-time simultaneous monitoring of leveling status & vibration measurement. These intelligent inclination sensor modules are embedded with advanced MEMS technology sensor, developed for 2D planar leveling, tilt angle monitoring, alignment and vibration measurement.
Inclination sensor modules are tough, durable, waterproof, shock resistance, small footprint and enabled to communicate through various protocols such as USB, RS232, RS485 & Wireless Bluetooth.
• Measuring range 0° ~ ±90° Single-Axis
0° ~ ±15° Dual-Axis
• Resolution of 0.01° (175µm/M) (0.002 in/feet)
• Accuracy: ± 0.01° at 0° to 2.00°
± 0.03° at other angles
• Multiple I/O communication protocols i.e. USB, RS232, RS485 & (optional) Bluetooth connectivity
• IP65 certified - waterproof protection
• Sampling rate ≤ 10mSec.
• Built-in vibrometer for real time vibration measurement
• User-friendly PC-based programmable software
PLANAR & WIDE ANGLE RANGE MEASUREMENT
Precision levelling and tilt angles measurement essentially involve simultaneous 2-dimensional planes rather than single-axis. Digi-Pas® 2-axis intelligent Inclination sensor modules having high precision and wide measurement range are capable of providing real-time levelling & vibration readings that empower application engineers to continuously monitor machine/equipment/structure angular positional status precisely and speedily.