Designed, built and used to allow continuous heat treatment of the product packaged. The thermal cycle is carried out by means of a rain of nebulised water from special machines high-flow sprayers, positioned in the upper part of the machine and fed by centrifugal electric pumps.
• structure with profiles and press-bent sheet metal in AISI 304 stainless steel;
• floor supports with tubular profiles and height-adjustable feet;
• tunnel made with upper cover formed by lids in press-bent sheet metal e construction of an adequate number of hatches to make everything fully inspectable;
• hoods at the hot zone inlet and hot end for the evacuation of excess steam;
• single infeed and outfeed conveyor belt in AISI 304 stainless steel with material chain plastic and equipped with adjustable lateral guides;
• water heating obtained by means of a steam exchanger;
• thermoregulator and temperature recorder for thermal cycle control;
• perforated sheet metal filters positioned inside the water recirculation tanks, used for
• electrical panel complete with all command and control equipment.
Built in AISI 304 stainless steel, except for some mechanical parts.