Fabric over foam gaskets are made of a soft foam core, bonded over with conductive fabric. More than 70 different profiles and continuous updates offer unlimited selection for any application. Metallized conductive fabric bonded to resilient core (available in urethane foam, neoprene sponge, epdm sponge) offers a good shielding efficiency and works as a seal to block air, light and dust.
All profiles are available with UL94-V0 grade.
- CONDUCTIVE FABRIC WRAPPED OVER FOAM OR SPONGE CORE: EASY TO APPLY AND TO INSTALL
- SUITABLE FOR USE ON METAL ENCLOSURES OR METALLIZED PLASTICS (LOW COMPRESSION FORCE)
- OVER 100dB AVERAGE SHIELDING EFFICIENCY IN THE RANGE 100MHz-10GHz
- RIP-STOP FABRICS THAT ALLOW SELF-TERMINATING CUT ENDS ON GASKETS
- AVAILABLE ON REELS, CUT-TO-LENGTH or PREFORMED READY TO INSTALL GASKET
- PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE (standard)
- RANGE OF CORES:
POLYURETHANE FOAM (PU)
LOW-DENSITY FOAM (LF)
NEOPRENE SPONGE (NS)
EPDM SPONGE (ES)
- RANGE OF FABRICS:
NICKEL COPPER (NC)
NICKEL COPPER + C-COATING(black) (SI)