The Tolomatic double acting pneumatic air cylinder offers the widest variety of sizes and options
Double acting pneumatic air cylinders offer a cost savings over rod cylinders when strokes exceed four feet and provide a versatile space-saving design.
• Strokes up to 7308 mm (287 in). Using couplers stroke lengths of 18 m (720 in) are possible
• 9 different bore sizes from 13 to 127 mm (1/2 to 5 in)
• Optional auto tensioners keeps cable rigid and extends cable and gland seal life
• 3-ported heads for convenient connection
• Aluminum tube standard; steel option available for strength
• Caliper disc brake option for additional holding force in vertical applications