Resilient-seated, lug-type butterfly valve for flange mounting to pipelines; disk with centric bearing; suitable for use in sea water applications. With replaceable liner mounted on a vulcanised seal carrier ring, and disk with triple bearing. Suitable for use in water treatment, water distribution, in dams, power plants and in industry.
Product features and benefits
- Resilient seated in accordance with EN 593
- Face-to-face length acc. to EN 558-1, basic series 20 (DIN 3202 / K1)
- Lug-type for flanges acc. to EN 1092-2
- Centric disk, mounted in three maintenance-free bearing bushes
- For bolting between pipe flanges
- As end-of-line valve for flange connection to pipeline flanges. Operation only permissible with suitable counter-flange.
DN 50-300: 16 bar
DN 350-400: 14 bar
DN 450-600: 10 bar
- Replaceable rubber sleeve with integrated seal for functionally reliable use for flared flanges, welding flanges, PE flanges as well as loose flanges with V-collar
- Stable sealing seat due to collar with vulcanized support ring
- Vacuum tight up to 1 Torr
- Tight in both flow directions
- With bare shaft and actuator flange connection acc. to ISO 5211