Single-chamber air valve for venting and releasing small to medium amounts of air in pipelines as well as for releasing air during operation. Suitable for use in water treatment, water distribution and in pressure management.
Product features and benefits
- With female thread for easy screwing onto the pipeline
- Single chamber air valve in compact design
- For discharge of small quantities of air
- For venting of small quantities of air
- Double function air valve
- Venting function:
- Small orifice to release low quantities of air during operation under pressure
- Small orifice to vent low quantities of air
- Outlet female threaded acc. to DIN ISO 228 G ¾", G 1", G 1 ¼"
- Minimum operation pressure: 0.5 bar
- For domestic water supply