Regulators for rough vacuum levels
The regulators described in this page are based on the same operation principle as the ones described in the previous page and have the same function. The only difference is that in these ones the minimum adjustable vacuum level is close to the atmospheric pressure value.
The level of vacuum is adjusted manually by turning the knurled thumb screw clockwise to increase it, and counter clockwise to decrease it.
- Operation: membrane-piston regulator
- Adjustable operating pressure: from 980 to 1 mbar abs.
- Capacity: from 20 to 160 m3/h
- Room temperature: from -10 to +80 °C
- Installation position: any
These regulators are used as the previously described ones, but they offer the additional advantage of regulating even vacuum levels close to the atmospheric pressure.