water pump / electric / centrifugal / for marine applications
MAS - DAF
for marine applications
single-stage, with closed impeller, suction
Max.: 3,500 m³/h (123,601.3335 ft³/h)
Min.: 5 m³/h (176.5733 ft³/h)
Max.: 105 m (344'05")
Min.: 4 m (13'01")
• Single-stage, end-suction centrifugal volute pumps.
• Main dimensions, compatible with EN 733 (DIN 24255) norm. A total of 45 designed pumps avaible in the series.
• Single suction with closed impeller and thrust balanced by means of counter-balancing holes and back wear rings, thus acquiring a dynamic balance.
• The Pump and the motor have a standart connection to the common base plate with a flexible coupling. Maintenance and repair procedures are easily carried out since the pump fixtures can be removed with the volute body.
• Use of extended coupling also enables the removal of the pump fixtureswithout moving the motor or the volute body.
• The series has been designed so that parts are easily replaced and standardized. The entire series is made of only 5 bearings and 5 shaft types, thus simplifying spare parts procurement.