The BOXER-6641 is designed to provide users with unmatched flexibility and performance. Available with two chipsets, the H310 (BOXER-6641-A1) and C246 (BOXER-6641-A2), the system offers a range of processors from the 8th Generation Intel® Core™ and Xeon® processor family (formerly Coffee Lake), from Celeron® G4900T and Pentium® G5400T up to Xeon® E-2124G (up to 71W). Combined with up to 32GB of ECC or non-ECC DDR4 2666MHz RAM and support for two hard drives, the BOXER-6641 is currently the most powerful fanless industrial system available on the market.
The BOXER-6641 is built to easily integrate into any industrial application. I/O features include six COM ports and up to eight USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (A2 model). The BOXER-6641 also comes with four Intel® Gigabit Ethernet ports, including one Intel® i219 chipset, with built-in support for Intel® vPRO and Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) available on BOXER-6641-A2. The BOXER-6641 is expandable with two mPCIe slots, capable of supporting AI applications with solutions such as AAEON’s AI Core X with Intel® Movidius® Myriad™ X VPU.
- Extreme Computing Power & Graphic Display Capability
-Desktop Grade Socket Type Core™ - i3/i5/i7/Xeon® (max. TDP up to 71W) Processor
- Supports DDR4 ECC or Non-ECC SODIMM, Up to 64GB
- Supports Intel® GbE LAN x 4 (i211 x 3 + i219 x 1), support iAMT
- Supports HDMI x 2 Dual Display
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 8 (C246)
- Supports BIOS Selectable RS-232/422/485 x 6
- Wide Range DC 10~35V Input