"Integrated Mini-vacuum Pumps with ""ASC"" (Air Saving Control), LEMAX series"
Lemax integrated mini vacuum pump is engineered with ASC or air saving control support, providing optimized efficiency, high production yield, and heightened energy conservation. This energy-saving mechanism reduces consumption from 60 to 97%. It can accommodate operations in robotics, packaging, and plastic processing.
The ASC feature works with a developed vacuum regulation, which functions at moderate noise output. This scheme also allows task execution within thigh-spaced zones or permeable objects.
Its design is structured with high rigidity, wherein the assembly is fastened tightly to the suction cups, resulting to prompt response period. This pump's communication system is also enhanced, considering the upgraded initial setup, production and maintenance technology.
. Nozzle Ø : 1 ; 1.2 ; 1.4 mm
. Vacuum level : 85%
. Suction flow rate : up to 70 Nl/min
. Integrated pressure regulator (ASR)
. Integrated vacuum regulator (ASC)
. M8 connections
• Energy savings of 75 to 99% (depending on application) thanks to automatic ASC (Air Saving Control) operation.
• "All-in-one" solution, no more peripherals to be added.
• Simplified installation and use thanks to the Plug & Play system.
• Unmatched compactness : Installation close to suction cups (short response times and energy savings).
• No clogging, thanks to the through-type silencer.
• Controlled or timed blow-off.
• Gripping safety in the event of electricity shut-off.
• Smart communication : Easier experience at all stages (initial settings, production, maintenance).