Compact, High Flow Vacuum Pump with "ASC" (Air Saving Control) LEMAX+ series
LEMAX+ Series, compact, high flow vacuum pumps, integrate ASC (Air Saving Control) technology that allows up to 90% of energy savings. They are specifically designed for gripping airtight or semi-airtight products.
For gripping porous products or those with a rough surface, it is recommended to use the LEM+ Series
. Nozzle Ø : 2 ; 2.5 mm
.Vacuum levels : 85%
. Suction flox rate : up to 200 Nl/min
. Integrated pressure regulator (ASR)
. Integrated vacuum regulator (ASC)
. M12 connections
• Easy implementation: Plug & Play, multiple choices, every type of application.
• Maximum automatic energy savings:
ASC: 90% savings for airtight products.
• Compactness: LEMAX+ vacuum pumps are the most compact on the market.
• Short response times: Possible installation very close to vacuum pads.
• Automatic blow-off: Reduced PLC I/O requirement thanks to the automatic blow-off function (blow-off time configurable from 0 to 10s).
• Dust resistant: Non-clogging through-type silencer.
• Safety: Product gripping is maintained even during power failure.
Air Saving Control (ASC)
AIR SAVING CONTROL (ASC) is an intelligent system that stops the consumption of compressed air as soon as the required level of vacuum is reached, thus avoiding any unnecessary consumption and contributing to savings on the equipment's operating costs.