"Compact, High Flow Vacuum Pump with ""ASR"" (Air Saving Regulator) LEM+ series"
LEM+ Series, compact, high fl ow vacuum pumps, integrate ASR (Air Saving Regulator) technology that allows up to 40% of energy savings. They are designed for gripping porous products or those with a rough surface.
For gripping airtight or semi-airtight products, it is recommended to use the LEMAX+ Series.
. Nozzle Ø : 2 ; 2.5 mm
. 2 vacuum levels : 60% et 85%
. Suction flow rate : up to 275 Nl/min
. Integrated pressure regulator (ASR)
. M12 connections
• Easy implementation: Plug & Play, multiple choices, every type of application.
• Maximum automatic energy savings:
ASR: 40% savings for porous products.
• Compactness: LEM+ vacuum pumps are the most compact on the market.
• Short response times: Possible installation very close to vacuum pads.
• Automatic blow-off: Reduced PLC I/O requirement thanks to the automatic blow-off function (blow-off time configurable from 0 to 10s).
• Dust resistant: Non-clogging through-type silencer.
Vacuum levels :
LEM 60 : 60% maximum vacuum (for porous materials)
LEM 90 : 85% maximum vacuum (for air-tight products)
Nozzle diameter :
20 : 2 mm nozzle Ø
25 : 2.5 mm nozzle Ø
Module composition :
R version : NC Vacuum Pump Without Blow-Off
S version : NC Vacuum Pump With Blow-Off
V version : NO Vacuum Pump With Blow-Off
Vacuum switch :
VO C14 version : without vacuum switch - 1 M12 connector 4 pins
VA C15 version : vacuum switch - 1 M12 connector 5 pins
VA C24 version : vacuum switch - 2 M12 connectors 4 pins