Portable Infrared Combustion Efficiency Analyzer Gasboard-3400P
It is portable type, it is powered by Li- ion battery and can be used without AC power supply. It is used for measurement of the concentration of CO ,CO2 and O2 in sample gases simultaneously, calculating combustion efficiency and Lambda. It is based on the single source two beams non-dispersion infrared (NDIR) method for CO ,CO2,fuel cell method (ECD) for O2.v
- Based on Innovative NDIR technology.
- Able to measure CO,CO2 and O2 gases, and gas temperature simultaneously.
- Real time calculate excess air coefficient.
- Built-in sampling pump.
- Auto air zeroing.
- Touch Screen.
- USB and RS232 output.
- Optional extensible to measure pressure difference, calculating combustion efficiency, gas velocity, gas flow.
- Data logging software available.
- Simple pretreatment device(optional).
Response time(T90) - <15s (NDIR)
Measurement - CO, CO2, O2, gas temperature
Technology - CO, CO2(NDIR);O2(ECD);gas temperature: K type thermocouple
Range - CO: 0-5000ppm
(Note: measurement range can be customized)
Gas temperature: 0-800℃
Resolution - CO: 1ppm
gas temperature: 1℃
Precision - CO,CO2: ≤2% FS
gas temperature: ≤3℃
Repeatability - CO,CO2,O2≤1%
Gas flow - 0.7-1.2 L/min
Inlet pressure - 2kPa-50kPa
Sampling gas condition - no dust, no water, no tar
Communication interface - RS232
Power supply - built-in rechargeable lithium battery
Work temperature - 0-50℃
Relative humidity - ≤95% non condensing
Ambient pressure - 86- 108kPa
Dimension - 410*150*290mm(L*W*H)
Weight - 5kgs