It is new portable type to measure concentration of SO2, NO, CO, CO2 and O2 from stack or boiler emission gases, in which SO2, NO, CO are measured by unique dual beam micro-flow infrared sensors and O2 is measured by long life time electrochemical sensor, with optional gas temperature, velocity, combustion efficiency, air coefficient, etc
Gas analyzer features
1. Unique dual beam NDIR micro-flow technology effectively solves the moisture interference to ensure intensity ratio of measurement signal and reference signal is not affected by the ambient temperature and pressure. Its stable performance is very suitable for low-concentration flue gas component monitoring.
2. Non-dispersive NDIR and long life time electrochemical technology to ensure no cross-interference between the measurement gases, its high measurement accuracy and sensor life is longer.
3. It is equipped with integrated sampling probe, heating tube, and imported gas conditioning device removes dust and moisture.
4. Automatic calculation of air coefficient and combustion efficiency.
5. Automatic storage of measurement data.
6. Dot matrix printer and USB communication interface to print real-time and historical data, or directly export the stored data to the USB flash drive.