It is new portable type adopts the UV DOAS, NDIR and electrochemical technology to measure concentration of SO2, NO, CO, CO2, HC and O2 from stack or boiler emission gases, with optional gas temperature, velocity, combustion efficiency, air coefficient, etc.
Gas analyzer features
1. Based on ultraviolet differential optical absorption spectroscopy technology, DOAS algorithm is adopted through the deep ultraviolet band and different optical path, no moisture absorption, no interference from moisture and dust, no cross interference between measurement gases.
2. Low detection limit, resolution up to 0.1mg/m³, it is suitable for ultra-low emission monitoring in the different industrial applications.
3. Sensor modular design, good stability with no vibration affect.
4. Light source adopts flashing xenon lamp with long life time.
5. It is equipped with integrated sampling probe, heating tube, and imported gas conditioning device removes dust and moisture.
6. Automatic calculation of air coefficient and combustion efficiency.
7. Automatic storage of measurement data.
8. Dot matrix printer and USB communication interface to print real-time and historical data, or directly export the stored data to the USB flash drive.