pilot-operated solenoid valve / 2/2-way / NC / plastic
50 °C (122 °F)
Min.: 0.3 bar (4.4 psi)
Max.: 6 bar (87 psi)
Min.: 15 mm (0.591 in)
Max.: 50 mm (1.969 in)
24 V, 230 V
• High communication speeds
• Central tube sealed by insulating diaphragm
• Independent of compressed air supply lines
• The design of the system requires a minimum renovation pressure of 0.3 bar to ensure its perfect operation.
• Pilot operation.
• Diameters from DN15 to 50
• Adjustment range: 0.3 max 6 bar
• PVC, PP, PTFE materials
• Special FKM seals, PTFE seat
• Closed without current (NC)
• Pilot operation
Function of the valve
• In the resting position, the fluid pressure is formed through a servodrive in the upper part of the membrane (2), the valve is closed.
• During the connection, the pilot valve is first opened, that is, the magnet frame and the attached pilot membrane (5) goes up and releases a discharge hole at the valve outlet. This produces a depressurization above the membrane (2) and the valve opens due to the pressure of the fluid.
• In the pilot valve a liquid filling (standard: silicone oil) supports the closing effect of the spring (11). The pilot membrane (5) reliably separates the fluid from the magneto frame (10) or from the atmosphere. To clean the servo drills, the pilot valve can be easily removed after loosening the union nut (8) -with the system without pressure-. The magnet is fixed with a blind nut (15). This one can rotate
freely in front of the valve body in 360 °.
• The type 160 solenoid valve is characterized by a sturdy solid plastic construction especially with regard to external mechanical influences.