The D1xB2LD2 beacons produce a high output LED flash required for effective signalling in environments with elevated levels of ambient light. The field replaceable colour filter enhances the strobe and is constructed from UV stable PC. The robust enclosure features a threaded flame path, four cable entries. Mounting options include surface via integrated lugs, pendant or by addition of optional multi direction stainless steel bracket. SIL1 compliant to IEC61508 (2010) as standard.
• Choice of five flash rates: 1Hz, 1.5Hz, 2Hz, double and triple flash.
• High and low power Steady modes
• Three remotely selectable stages/channels on DC versions.
• Automatic synchronisation on multi-beacon system
• Stainless Steel guard included as standard
• Field replaceable UV stable lens colour filter
• Stopping plugs included
• 4 x side cable entries, 1 x pendant conduit entry
• Stainless steel fasteners
• Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations)