Exceptional Power and Load Capabilities in a Compact Design
FGM Series guided motion cylinders offer an extended power range and effective load carrying capability. These compact units feature a twin guide shaft design to ensure precise, non-rotating positioning. Customers can choose between the FGMM for ball bearings, and the FGML sintered bronze sleeve bearing. Both cylinders come in a variety of bore sizes, and the FGMM model offers two additional bore diameters to suit smaller-scale applications. Adjustable extended stroke versions are also available.
• - Bore sizes: 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63 mm
• - Strokes from 10 to 100 mm
• - Magnetic piston standard in all sizes
• - Non-rotating design for precision positioning
• - Compact design
• - Operating pressure: 150 psi max.
• - Extended power range
• - Good load carrying capacity
• - Dowel pin holes on each mounting surface.
• - Easily adjustable sensors mountable in linear slots in the housing
• - Magnetic pistons are standard on all actuators.
• - The twin guide shaft design provides extended power and load carrying capabilities.
• - Dowel pin holes on each mounting surface provide a choice of four mounting positions.
• - The non-rotating design ensures precision positioning.
• - FGMM and FGML guided thrusters are interchangeable with models from other vendors.
• Packaging machinery
• Bending equipment
• Label tamping
• Weld fixturing