Deliver High Performance and Reliability.
When it comes to light-duty, space constrained applications, F Series air cylinders will satisfy all your requirements. Available in 11 bore sizes from 5⁄16 through 3 inches and with stroke lengths to 32 inches, all models in this economical series of cylinders are directly interchangeable, bore for bore and stroke for stroke.
The F Series is built tough. Featuring a 304 stainless steel air cylinder tube and 303 stainless steel, ground, polished and roller-burnished cylinder rods, these durable cylinders perform reliably in harsh conditions. A high-strength aluminum piston is standard, and full-flow ports and cross-slots on the end caps allow air passage to the entire piston and seal area for quick response and full force performance. Additional features include pre-lubrication using a special petroleum-based oil for maintenance-free operation, a rod bushing made with oil-impregnated sintered bronze for wear resistance and long life, and Buna-N U-cup rod and piston seals.
• Available in 11 bore sizes: 5⁄16, 7⁄16, 9⁄16, ⅞, 1 1⁄16, 1 ¼, 1 ½, 1 ¾, 2, 2 ½, and 3 inches
• Standard stroke lengths up to 32 inches
• Extended strokes available on request
• 304 stainless steel air cylinder tube drawn and polished for low friction and long life
• Buna-N U-cup rod and piston seals
• 303 stainless steel, ground, polished and roller burnished cylinder rods standard
• Pressure rated to 250 psi pneumatic service
• Magnetic piston option available for cylinder position sensing
• Many standard options available