Stainless Steel Air Cylinders Withstand Harsh Environments and Are Interchangeable With Humphrey Line
H Series stainless steel air cylinders are built to withstand harsh environments that can hinder other cylinders. Durable construction features include a 304 stainless steel cylinder tube and a 303 stainless steel piston rod as standard. Maximum air flow, fast cylinder response and smooth rod movement are assured thanks to its full, unrestricted porting design. This disposable cylinder line is completely interchangeable to the previous Humphrey version as well as many competitive devices. These cylinders come in bore sizes ranging from ½ to 2 ½ inches with standard stroke lengths to 12 inches. Pressure is rated up to 200 psi pneumatic service.
• - Available in 8 bore sizes: ½, ¾, 1 1⁄16, 1 ¼, 1 ½, 1 ¾, 2, and 2 ½ inches
• - Standard stroke lengths up to 12 inches
• - Pressure rated to 200 psi pneumatic service
• - Magnetic piston option for cylinder position sensing
• - Many standard options and configurations available
• - The H Series is completely interchangeable to the previous version offered by Humphrey, and it also interchanges with many competitors.
• - The 304 stainless steel air cylinder tube is drawn and polished for low friction and long life.
• - 303 stainless steel piston rods are standard on all models. Wrench flats, standard on most models, are chamfered for easy wrench contact without rod damage. Threads are roll formed for strength and durability.
• - Oil permeated bronze rod bushing provides excellent wear and long life.