The F010 is a local indicator with large 26mm (1") high digits which displays the actual flow rate. The measuring and time unit to be displayed below the flow rate are simply selected through an alphanumeric configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user-friendly solution! The configuration of K-factors or Span and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
- It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, measuring and time unit.
- Very large 26mm (1") high digits for flow rate.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for flow rate: mL, L, m³, mg, g, kg, ton, GAL, bbl, lb, cf, REV, scf, Nm³, NL, P or no unit.
- The F010 fits in flow measurement applications where a local flow rate indication is required without signal re-transmission or totalizer functionality.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).