KASTOmiwin U 4.6
This two-column guided band saw for single cuts and miter jobs (-45 ° / + 60 °) is characterized by a frequency-controlled, infinitely adjustable blade speed (12-150 m / min), a cutting strip, which is turning with the saw head, of wear-resistant spring steel as material support, an electric motor-driven saw feed and a hydrau-lic material clamping. The hydraulic material clamping is automatically hydraulically shifted depending on the positive or negative cutting angle. Optionally, the saw can be ordered with a 34 or 41 mm saw blade. The standard SmartControl offers optimal machine operation.
All advantages at a glance:
• Fast, accurate material feed with gear rack
• No wear of the material support due to swinging support table right next to the sawblade
• Low burr formation
• Exact parallel material clamping due to movable vice. Parts can’t jam (Wedge).
• Optimized cutting times through KASTOrespond
• Constant saw feed by means of ball screw spindle
• Electrically powered chip removal brush
• Low torsional load (bladetwist) on the sawblade for a long bladelife
• Automatic electric guidearm adjustment
• Accurate mitre positioning