Gear pumps KF are used for pumping a wide variety of fluids. Gear pumps KF are distinguished especially by their wide range of variants which are assembled as required on the modular principle and also permit subsequent upgrade. The standard housing sections are of grey cast iron. The gear units are manufactured from high-strength case-hardening steel, hardened and
mounted in special multi-compound plain bearing bushes. The standard drive shaft is sealed by single radial lip-type seal. All pump sizes incorporate helical tooth system. This feature, combined with special gear geometry, results in extremely low noise levels and reduced pressure pulsation.
• The fluids should ensure a certain minimum lubricating properties, should not contain solids and should be chemically compatible.
• Avoid dry operation.
• The pumps may only be operated in the specified direction of rotation, as otherwise the shaft seal will be destroyed.
• In order to prevent excessive overpressure, a safety valve should be provided in the system.
Gear Pumps KF 730 ... 1500
• Sealing of the drive shaft:
– Single radial lip-type seal
– Double radial lip-type seal (Quench)
– Mechanical seal
• Outboard bearing to take up input drive-side
Various shafts ends and gear units, as well as flange mounted versions, bearing alternatives, multi-stage pump combinations for your special application are available on request.
Our Sales engineers will be pleased to advise you. Direction of Rotation
The following should be note for direction of rotation:
• Connecting flanges
• Bell housing
• Quench tank
• Attenuation elements