Each system served by the air supply mains (e.g. actuators and general appliances) requires its own constant operating pressure. It is necessary to use a regulator to regulate the pressure within a set range by means of regulating springs, with the pressure never exceeding the mains pressure.The new Skillair® regulator uses a rolling diaphragm which gives a much better performance than the flat version.Advantages of this system:
• Increased stroke, increased valve opening and hence higher flow rate.
• Decreased dynamic and inrush friction; prompter, more sensitive operation.
• Reduced working stress and hence longer life allowing the use of thinner diaphragms (0.45 mm versus 1.5 mm for a flat one) which increases regulator sensitivity and prompt action.
• Increased accuracy in maintaining the set pressure with both variable flow rates and different feed pressures.
• Downstream overpressures relieved quickly.
EAN code: 8024986150995
Short description: REG Skillair 100 1/4'' 02 bar
Quantity per package: 0
Minimum order quantity: 0
Unit of measure: items
Flow-rate at 6 bar DP 0.5 bar (Nl/min): 01100
Flow-rate at 6 bar DP 1 bar (Nl/min): 1600
Functional denomination: Regulator
Max input pressure (bar): 015
Max temperature (°C): 50
Min temperature (°C): -10
Product series: SKILLAIR series
Setting range (bar): 02
Threaded port: 1/4"