Nuvo-2700DS series is a rugged digital signage system with AI inference capability for personalized user experience and audience measurement. Powered by AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B, it can output to four 4K displays and playback 4K H.265 videos at 60fps. By supporting two Google Edge TPUs, it delivers a total of 8 TOPS AI inference performance in a fanless compact form factor.
The wide operating temperature and fanless design make it ideal for 24/7 applications in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, such as flight information display system (FIDS) or train schedule board. Furthermore, Nuvo-2700DS can also be deployed for mobile applications due to the inclusion of ignition power control and full bandwidth support of WIFI 6, 4G LTE, and 5G network modules.
The support of two Google Edge TPUs empower Nuvo-2700DS as a smart digital signage player to leverage real-time camera input and AI computer vision models (e.g., YOLO-lite or PoseNet) to offer audiences an interactive and personalized experience. Besides, it can get to know its audience by collecting anonymous data from people counting, body gesture recognition, facial recognition, attention measurement, and emotion analysis.
AMD Ryzen™ V1605B Rugged 4x 4K Interactive Digital Signage System Supporting 2x Google Edge TPU
- AMD Ryzen™ embedded V1605B series quad-core 15W CPU
- Rugged -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- 4x 4K DP display, 3840 x 2160 resolution per output
- AI inference capability by 2x optional Edge TPU
- 1x M.2 3042/3052 B-Key for 4G/5G module
- 2x USB3.1 Gen 1 and 2x USB2.0
- 8V to 35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Flexible power input options: mini-DIN or terminal block